YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 4, 2007

Taking pictures in cemeteries is not allowed



I didn't know it wasn't allowed, but I got told. I walked away, though, with a bunch of them. I hope I'm not haunted.

This morning I blew my blow dryer. In the prep class before I left, someone mentioned that it was easy to do this to blow dryers, which made me really nervous, not as much for ruining the blow dryer as the actual event. Well, here's what happens (no fear of the unknown, right?): there is a flash and a pop and a slightly smokey smell and the lights go out for about thirty seconds. So no big deal.

I got the chance to go to a mall today, though, where I finally got a hold of some Swiss Francs and where I bought a new, blue, sleek, and very small European blow dryer that will not blow out anything except my hair. I also listened to some music at the electronics store and found some replacements for the headphones I stepped on last night. They are also blue. I hope they work.

I kept working on research stuff today (at the middle school in the picture), until at one point my eyes simply wouldn't..stay...open....

Another unexpected: Google is in German, as is the Blogspot website. How do they know where I am?

No comments: