YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 14, 2007

A Last



Last day in Geneva (hopefully not for forever). It rained today, but I went out anyway to find a little more cash to get me to the airport and to deposit my old shoes in a clothes-donation box downtown. I took one last walk along the Rhone, where I took these pictures. Like I mentioned before, there is lots of grafitti along here, and I was rather partial to the mural in the photo.

I had lunch with Simone, and am now gathering up the last things to pack. I hope it all fits.

2 comments:

Flattail Family said...

We like Swiss graffiti much more than American graffiti (hey, isn't there some movie by that name?). Thanks for sharing your experiences and photos. You are in a beautiful area!

~KAMIE

Holladay Duplex said...

I agree with the flattails. At first glance, I thought that you had taken a picture of artwork in a museum (hey, now that I know you are willing to take forbidden pictures, there is no telling how far you might go), and was quite amazed on closer examination.