YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Real Reason I Came to Geneva



Geneva is home not just to the world's tallest fountain, the Jet d'Eau, but also to the world's longest bench, which does not have a name as far as I know. I saw both today. I believe I am a more complete person for it.

I spent the whole day in the city today. It was warm and sunny and beautiful. In the morning I walked around the Old Town and saw the Tavel House, the oldest house in Geneva that has been transformed into a museum. I met up with Dyvia in the afternoon and we had lunch together and talked about diplomacy (not so much policy as skills). I walked around by the lake and through the Botanical Garden, which was absoulutely beautiful. A warm, sunny day makes for a perfect evening.

No comments: