YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Letter from 27 August 2009

Hello! Not much time again--I'm sorry. Today we went to the zoo in Seoul Grand Park with the Olympic judge. She's officially dropped as an investigator, but not as our surrigate grandmother. I love spending time with her. She's waiting for us.

This week we had zone conference with other missionaries, and we ment a sister who will be a missionary for the next six weeks to keep the number of sisters serving together even. It took a bit to piece together her story. Turns out she lives here, joined the church six months ago. She's an actress, and was the lead in "My Girlfriend is an Agent" (if you want to look it up). She got up and told us the story of her conversion. I really want to serve with her...maybe because she's a movie star. But...more, I would really like to spend six weeks with someone with her faith. She is on fire with faith, lit up because of the gospel.

I love you all, have a wonderful week.

--Carrie

No comments: