YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Meta-blogging

I feel like writing, but I don't really have anything to write about.

The reason I started the blog in the first place was so that my family could see what I was doing while I was in Europe for the summer. And that was pretty good blogging. I wanted to put a map or something on the page: "where am I now?" My little icon would have jumped between Switzerland and around France. Now, though, my theoretical icon would just sit in Utah. Which is great, just not as interesting for the blog as constant traveling is. I get to go to California in a couple of weeks, though. That is neat. And I just got research accepted to an on-campus student research conference, which I am excited about.

Yep, that's all I have to say. Here's a picture of my hip nephew.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Have fun in California in a few weeks! Your nephew is adorable - those cheeks look very pinchable (not a word, I know).