YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Independence Day

It was wet this morning. I took the bus to Duclair, like I usually do, and rounding a corner, I heard the bus driver react to something and say, "he lost control." And then there was a smack that made me feel sick, and the windshield smashed. I haven't ever been in a car accident, and as it was happening, I thought okay, this is it. I expected the bus to slide off the road, I expected to fall out of my seat. But that didn't happen.

It was a head-on collision with a car that had somehow gotten over into the other lane. It was wet. It was around a corner. No one in the bus was hurt. I don't know what happened to the person in the car. I didn't want to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.