YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 22, 2007

Fete (sic) de la musique

June 21 is a huge music festival all over France--Rouen (where I sleep) and tiny Duclair (where I spend my days) alike. The MJC helped arrange Duclair's Fete (there should be an accent on that word, but I am having computer issues), so Jennifer and I spent the evening there. I saw Duclair at night for the first time. It was a pleasant evening, the reflection of the ferry lights in the Seine was beautiful, the whole town came to listen to the music that echoed through the streets.

Photos to come.

Also on June 21, sitting down to have my lunch, it turned out I managed to choose a picnic table that had just been stained. I did laundry today, but wood stain doesn't really come out of khakis, it turns out.

I really love those pants.

No comments: