YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 29, 2008

May and My Mother's Garden

I was surprised when I saw this was only the second blog entry of the month--and the month is almost over. Things have been hectic lately. I started a new job at a student cafeteria--the BYU Cannon Center--where I work as a cook. I'm half way through my "new" set of classes, including economics, which takes up a whole lot of time. I moved at the beginning of this term, too. I'm living with a friend of mine--one roommate is so much calmer than five.

When I was home a couple of weeks ago, I took these pictures of my mom's garden. She always has a big one. One of those signs that summer is coming.






2 comments:

clyteegold@gmail.com said...

I love those pictures. How many people recognize the wall o' water? I would guess not many!

Holladay Duplex said...

Carrie, how do you get your little point and shoot camera to take such awesome pictures? Especially, how do you get it to REALLY focus on the stuff in front and have the back all fuzzy like you have a $1,000 camera? Please share!!!