YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 28, 2013

On The Road

Today, we mostly drove. Here is a photo to represent all that driving.


Never fear, I did not take said photo. Natalie did. While I was driving. This one happened to be taken while we were listening to an episode of The Moth podcast, which I highly recommend, by the way.

Between all this driving, we did stop and several attractions. Unfortunately, most of said attractions turned out to be closed. This resulted in a dramatic revision of our plans--we are now a full day ahead of schedule (excitingly enough), including staying at the bed and breakfast in Galway we weren't supposed to get to until tomorrow night.

We did manage to see one site, however: The Cliffs of Moher. Or, as I can hear my friend Caroline saying, "The Cliffs of Insanity!!!"






Finally, I would like to share this photo of a beautiful parking job from yesterday that I forgot to share in the last post.




2 comments:

clyteegold@gmail.com said...

I AM impressed with you parking!! Amazing cliffs - straight out of our Brit Coms/dramas. Very dramatic!! Sorry you missed some sites, glad it's all working out. Love you and miss you!! Mom

Caroline said...

YES!!!

Eat as much smoked salmon as you can for me. I'm so jealous.