YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 28, 2008

Heckofa Day

My sister is getting married on Saturday. I am decorating for the reception. She wanted paper lanterns. So I ordered some to rent online a month ago. They were supposed to come today. They didn't.

We don't think Infuse Creativity is actually a functioning company. They have a beautiful website, and sent me a receipt for the order, but it turns out the credit card was never charged and the order never sent. Is this the kind of thing you call the Better Business Bureau for? I don't even know what the Better Business Bureau is, but this seems like something for it. I need vindication. 

But thank goodness for Platinum Weddings which is going to meet our last-minute paper lantern needs. I called a whole bunch of places to ask if they had paper lanterns, and they were the only ones. Paper lanterns are kind of trendy--all these wedding decorators in Utah need to catch up with they times, if you ask me. Things made out of white lattice and plastic columns seem to be abundantly available, though. And fake potted trees. Those are very available, too. 

4 comments:

Jess said...

Get Gephardt! And I hope your sister's wedding went well :)

Jess said...

Found this when I googled that company name though: http://www.mywedding-online.com/vendors/Infuse_Creativity_66347.html

Maybe you could call that Michele up and ask what happened to your order at least :)

Jess said...

I feel like I'm spamming your comments now, but it seems blogger cut off the end of the url!

Let's try this again! If successful, this should appear as a link.

Jess said...

One last thing! I know that whenever I buy stuff online they usually don't charge my card until the item is shipped. So hopefully that's what happened instead of the whole fake company scenario.